During the First World War, France and Britain wrestle with Germany and Austria-Hungary for the dominance of a decisive front section. Take on the role of a general and send your troops into battle. Barrage enemy units with artillery fire and attack them with your tanks and infantry or surround and annihilate them.
Trench Club is a complex strategy game in which, in addition to attack strength and armor of the troops, their tactical setup, combat experience, damage and terrain have a decisive influence on the outcome of the battle. Since each unit brings its own strengths, you must cleverly assemble your army to win the victory over your opponents.
- Exciting strategy game set in World War I
- Complex combat system
- Nevertheless easy to learn rules
- Detailed miniatures
Link to the campaign :
Trench Club: Legacy by PKB Games — Kickstarter
BGG Rating : 8.1
Number of players : 1-5
Playing time : 60-240min
- 🪖 Core game “Trench Club”
- 💥 Including all brand-new materials
- 📖Components for the Legacy Campaign
- 🇺🇸 USA as a player faction
- ✅ All unlocked stretch goals