Nightmare Empire and its companion books cast a spyglass on the Scharde Islands and Cryx. This massive archipelago contains numerous islands inhabited by unscrupulous pirates, bold seafarers, and the ranks of the undead. Nightmare Empire expands the setting of Iron Kingdoms: Requiem with a comprehensive region to explore, one with its own stories, intrigue, and perils for characters to experience while traveling the high seas.
Like all of the Requiem books released so far, Nightmare Empire offers 5e players a host of new ancestries, all-new classes, and subclasses, as well as magic, equipment, feats, and more to bring a bit of full metal fantasy into their games of 5e. If you’ve ever wanted to cross swords with legions of machine-enhanced undead on the deck of a warship, longed to play as a wraith who wields a pair of pistols, or sought to command a black-iron hulled war machine, Nightmare Empire is the book for you.
Link to the campaign :
Iron Kingdoms: The Nightmare Empire by Privateer Press — Kickstarter
BGG Rating : –
Number of players : –
Playing time : –
- Iron Kingdoms: Nightmare Empire Book
- Iron Kingdoms: Scoundrel’s Guide to the Scharde Islands Book
- Iron Kingdoms: Tales from the Blackwater Cantina Book
- PDF of Iron Kingdoms: Nightmare Empire
- PDF of Iron Kingdoms: Scoundrel’s Guide to the Scharde Islands
- PDF of Iron Kingdoms: Tales from the Blackwater Cantina
- Kickstarter Exclusive Nightmare Empire Travel Postcards